The Securities Offering is coming closer and closer…and we hope you are as excited as we are! To prepare for a smooth and seamless investing process, we are going to outline the most important steps for you.
Four crucial facts about the Securities Offering:
- In Part I of the Securities Offering, we reserved a specific amount of Securities for you based on your membership tier.
- If your investment exceeds the amount of Securities reserved for you, it will be automatically credited to Part II of the Securities Offering, thus securing your place.
- Your investment shall be deemed successfully processed only after the receipt of the full payment amount for the Securities you have subscribed to. If we do not receive your funds until the end of Part I of the Securities Offering your investment is considered invalid.
- If there are any Securities left, we will start the Securities Offering Part II after the consolidation period. Keep in mind that only those investors who successfully subscribed to Securities in Part I are eligible for Part II.
You will receive an e-mail notification containing a link to the investment page where you’ll find all the information needed to make an informed decision.
Get familiar with the contents of the Prospectus, especially the risk disclosures, and start the investment process by clicking ‘Invest Now’, then follow these steps:
Log in with your Elite Club account details. If you have multiple accounts, make sure you are using the correct account (the one you registered in the KYC). Before you continue, check your personal information again.
You can only start investing if you have successfully been verified (KYC/KYB). Not verified yet? Proceed to start the KYC/KYB process here.
Read the Prospectus
The prospectus is your main source of information for the Securities Offering. Make sure you have reviewed all the information needed to make an informed decision. In the event of any discrepancy between any information contained on this website and the Prospectus, the information in Prospectus shall prevail.
For your convenience, we have translated the summary of the prospectus into 22 languages. Simply click on the button to select your preferred language.
Use Your Priority Points and Place Your Investment
Enter your investment in Euros and the amount of Priority Points you want to use. The amount of Priority Points you’re able to use is defined by your membership tier.
Your total investment including Priority Points will be automatically calculated in the investment overview.
Confirmation of Acknowledgement
Review the Subscription Agreement
When the investment overview pops up, carefully review the amount of Priority Points and your investment amount. Once you confirm the agreement it might take some time to change it, so make sure everything is right before you continue.
You’re almost there! To finalize your investment please follow the banking instructions and send the full amount of your subscription to the dedicated bank account.
- DO NOT share your banking instructions with anyone!
A unique IBAN has been created for the sole use of the respective investor.
If you share your banking instructions with others, it can lead to delays and, in the worst case, to an invalid investment.
- Send your funds early!
If we do not receive your funds until the end of the Part I of Securities Offering your investment is considered invalid.
- Only send your transactions in Euros!
Transfer your investment in Euros only, and make sure it matches your subscribed amount.
Please note that the banking transactions can take up to five workdays to arrive.
Observe Your Inbox
Once the funds have been received, you’ll be notified by e-mail. Make sure to check your inbox on a regular basis and observe your SPAM folder in case the notification got dropped there. You can also track the current status on the investment page at any time.
After the processing of all the investments we will notify you how many Securities have been allocated to you, and if there are any Securities still available for additional investment (or if the total invested amount is higher than the total of available Securities, we will inform you if you will receive some funds back – only the proportional amount of what you invested on top of your reserved amount).